What a year. A few months ago I couldn't wait for this year to be over, but looking back now, January doesn't seem like it happened that long ago. This definitely hasn't been the best year for me, but I have high hopes and determination that 2012 will bring better things. I don't make New Year's Resolutions as such, because I have always been rubbish at sticking to them, but I have put together a list of wishes and things I would like to do/ achieve in 2012. Some are just for fun, some are more serious. Some I will definitely stick to, and some will take more work.
- Get a proper job.
- Read more.
- Blog more and grow as a blogger.
- Upload more videos to my music Youtube Channel.
- Write songs
- Pass my second year of university with a 2:1.
- Go to the gym more.
- Have more patience with my parents.
- Pluck up the courage to get a new piercing/ tattoo.
- Worry less.
- Do something for Charity.
- Decorate my bedroom.
- Eat healthier.
- Re-learn at the least the basics of piano.
- Attend at least one blogger meet up.
Maybe this time next year I will reflect on this list and see what I managed to do :)
Do you make New Year Resolutions? What are your wishes for 2012?
I want to thank my readers who have given me the encouragement to keep blogging; knowing that people enjoy reading what I write means a lot to me. I have only been blogging properly for a little over a month and I already feel like I have come so far! I hope that 2011 has been a great year for you all, and that 2012 is even better, and that it brings you good health and happiness and everything you wish for :)