Quite a heavy Instagram post this week, I found myself just snapping pictures of random things. Despite that, I haven't really been up to that much, I went for a mooch around town and charity shopping earlier in the week, and as I haven't had a night out for a while I decided to venture in to town with some old school friends for drinks last night :)
1. This made me laugh when I got it. I doubt my mum would appreciate a Words With Friends game for Mother's Day.
2. These curtains aren't great for mornings when I want a lie-in as the sun shines straight through them :(
3. Checked out the new Essie stand in my locals Boots!
4. My new blog design done by the lovely Felicity.
5. A Montagne Jeunesse Travel Pamper Pack to try out. A review will be up in the next week :)
6. Got way too excited when this fell through my letter box. Too cute!
7. Bacon and Cheese stuffed mushrooms.
8. My ombre/dip-dye nails :) See my post on them here.
9. Fell in love with this Lipsy maxi dress in a charity shop for only £7 but didn't pick it up because I didn't know if/when I would wear it. Definitely regretting leaving it there!
10. Hit 800 followers this week, so happy! Thanks everybody :D
11. Smoked kipper and rice for dinner.
12. This is good stuff!
13. Tried the new Magnums. So good but very sickly!
14. Chicken and cheese pitta with fruit juice for breakfast :)
15. My lip saviours at the moment.
16. My night out last night resulted in me randomly purchasing a photo keyring. I don't even know two of the people on it.
I hope you have all had a lovely week! :)