It has been another rather boring week for me this week; all I have really been doing all week is blogging and eating (as you will be able to tell from this weeks pictures haha). I have also been emailing ideas back and forth with the lovely Felicity from Pursuit of Felicity, who is redesigning my blog for me. I have just seen my new layout on a test page, and I am so excited for it to go live on my blog!
Follow me on Instagram: @FrancesCassandra
1. I had no idea that these existed until we went on a Tesco run at the beginning of the week. I can't say I rate them though, I much prefer Jammie Dodgers; these are like bourbon biscuits but not as good :(
2. A healthy lunch of a jacket potato with tuna :)
3. A Petit Filous yoghurt. I am five.
4. I picked up this pretty little notebook in an attempt to be more organised. I use it to keep note of things I need to review and other blog post ideas :)
5. I must have had a jacket potato for dinner three days this week ha, this time I had it with salmon and mixed veg.
6. Last night was a night in with nachos with melted cheese and chilli sauce, and crappy television :)
7. It has been years since I bought a magazine to read. Been enjoying flicking through these.
8. Been loving this colour on my nails recently. It is Maybelline Forever Strong nail polish in Lilac Charm.
9. Been loading up my wardbobe with floral prints lately; where is the sun and warm weather so I can wear them?
10. I didn't realise I had so many lip products until I opened this very unorganised draw this morning!
I hope you have all had a wonderful week!