So I actually didn't do a Week in Instagrams post last week, I'm not sure why to be honest, I think I was just slacking (poor excuse, I know!). But I'm back, even though this week hasn't really been that interesting at all- I have no idea what to do with myself now that I've finished uni until September haha!
1. I had never tried these before but I now think that they are the best Cornettos going- Cookie flavoured ice cream with chocolate sauce in the centre, mmm!
2. I realise that this probably isn't the best start to my week haha, but more chocolate! My mum got these for Mother's Day and they were left untouched until the other day... now they're nearly gone!
3. A little bit healthier this time, this is what I made for my breakfast/lunch (I have been having a lot of lie-ins lately haha)- A whole wheat pitta bread with a little bit of mozzarella, ham and mushrooms on top, popped under the grill for a couple of minutes :)
4. I won this bracelet from Cutey and it arrived the next day! I love it, it's so pretty and it was presented so well :)
5. Whenever I go to town with one of my friends, we spend ages in Debenhams smelling all the Yankee Candles. Heaven!
6. I need this candle in my life! It smells exactly like Vanilla Cupcakes, so good!
7. How funny/ cute is this t-shirt design?
8. My little robot necklace; I'm still yet to name him! So far people have suggested Pedro, Percy and Rob, which I think are all really cute :) Any more suggestions?
9. Settled down last night with a bottle of Mixed Fruit Kopparberg and Britain's Got Talent :)
I hope you have all had a good week and are enjoying the bank holiday weekend!