I've managed to take quite a few Instagram photos this week, whilst trying to avoid doing my university assignments. As soon as I publish this post I have to confine myself from any social activity and dive in to the dark realms of uni work :( With 4,000 words to write in three days, I know I will be kicking myself for leaving it so late (again) later.
1. Love getting things in the post! Recently it seems I get more mail than my parents, oh how things have changed!
2. The Montagne Jeunesse products that I am trying out for you all! You can read my first review here.
3. Been shoving my hair up in a top knot quite a bit lately. I'm really self concious when I have my hair up, I think I have a head like a potato.
4 & 5. Went for a lovely meal at Little Frankies with an old girl friend. I had stuffed mushrooms and a chicken and bacon philly wrap with chips. Yum!
6. Helped my grandparents clear out their cupboards on Thursday and came across my dad's High School reports! Had a good giggle flicking through them haha.
7. The dinner that my grandma cooked for me. Cheeseburger and chips; so good!
8. Does anybody remember these Micropetz? I must have had this for nearly ten years.
The next few photos are from the Beauty Bloggers Afternoon Tea which I attended in Sheffield yesterday. I originally planned on doing a whole separate post on it but I ended up having to dash off early and didn't take any photos on my camera :( We met at the Oasis eating area in Meadowhall where Lizzie was waiting with huge goodie bags for us all! We had a bite to eat and then went for a mooch around the shops. I bought a few things from Primark that I will probably show you in the next couple of days :)
9. My sparkly pink NOTD :)
10. All ready to go! I must admit, I didn't enjoy the train journey. Train journeys that are more than half an hour bore me so much :(
11. The goodie bags that Lizzie kindly put together for us! They were really pretty.
12. A giant Yorkshire Pudding for lunch :)
13. Three girls didn't show up so there were a few goodie bags left over. We ended up emptying them and sharing the contents between each other.
I had a lovely time and it was exciting to finally meet a few other bloggers :) Here are the lovely ladies that I met, make sure you check out their blogs!
Lizzie @ Cupcakes and Cosmetics
Jade @ The Beauty Butterfly Blog
Lucie @ Hummingbird and the Rose
Jess @ Just Jesss
14. This is what I get to look at for the rest of today :( not my idea of a relaxing Sunday afternoon!
Have you all had a good week and Easter break? Who is back to school tomorrow?