Nothing that interesting has happened this week really, I just seem to have accumulated quite a few photos of random crap haha. I have finally submitted all my work for second year though, so I am now free from uni until September! Not a clue what to do with myself for the next five months though, a lot of blogging is definitely on the cards, and hopefully I'll find a job and get to attend a few Blogger meets over the Summer! :)
Follow me on Instagram: @FrancesCassandra
1. A bacon and cheese toastie to start the week. Perfect.
2. Little chick easter chocolate .
3. I love the Keep Calm and Carry On app on the iPhone. I look through the quotes when I need a bit of inspiration or cheering up.
4. Treated myself to a few summery nail polishes :)
5. The best special fried rice (or farm fried rice, as I like to call it) from the chippy down the road.
6. Had a third year preparation session at uni on Thursday, where we played with Lego. Yes, you read that correctly; soon-to-be third years... at uni... playing with Lego...
7. We're having a shiny new building built ready for our lectures in September so it's goodbye to this building! It will not be missed!
8. NOTD! You can read a full post here :)
9. Angry Birds keyrings that my dad got me from the Philippines :)
10. He also bought me a bunny ears phone case, which I love. So tacky haha :)
11. Look at that smile.
12. Obsessed with these little miniture jellies which I got from the Philippines. You can also get them in places like China Town, I believe :)
13 & 14. Went out for lunch with the parents today, had garlic breaded mushrooms to start, followed by a Sunday Roast. Om nom nom!
I hope you have all had a lovely week! :)