Happy Easter, lovelies! I hope you are all having a lovely day indulging in copious amounts of chocolate, especially those of you who gave it up for lent!
It has been quite an eventful week for me in terms of plans this week. Usually I am just slobbing at home in my pyjamas but for most of the past week I've been up and out seeing friends and making progress on the last of my uni work.
Want to follow me on Instagram? @FrancesCassandra
1. An unhealthy start to the week. I never usually eat McDonalds but I was starving and my friend dragged me in there so I couldn't resist!
2. Topshop jewellery sale purchases! Me and my friend must have been stood at the stand for about twenty minutes trying to decide what to buy, the guy at the till was laughing at us when we paid haha! You can see my haul here.
3. I went bowling for the first time in nearly four years as part of a fundraiser for a friend who is doing a Mount Kilimanjaro climb. I was a little rusty but it was fun :)
4. I reached 500 followers on Wednesday, which I am so, so grateful for! You can enter my 500 follower giveaway here.
5. I dyed my hair this colour. I hadn't dyed my hair in about two years so I was a little apprehensive at first, but I do like the colour and it is only semi-permanent anyway.
6. Was doing my washing the other day and my mum had bought these new washing tablets. I turned the tub over to read the instructions and they were all in French :S uh...
7. Probably the healthiest meal I have eaten since I finished uni haha.
8. Started studding my loafers. I can tell this is going to take me a while... I will document it and write a DIY post once I've finished them though :)
9 & 10. My Buyapowa purchases arrived! Wasn't expecting these to come until after the bank holiday, will do posts on them soon!
11. I went out with one of my friends last night, and some random guy slipped this piece of paper in my hand as he walked past. Pulled! Haha, I don't think I will be phoning it any time soon!
12. My Easter stash! I don't think I will be devouring it all today!
13. My grandma got me a giant walnut whip! I love walnut whips- I wish this was actually a giant one, but it actually has five small ones inside.
Have you all had a good week? What Easter goodies did you get?