So after my last post I thought I would just take a break for the remainder of last week just to give my mind a bit of a rest and I think I'm ready to make a come back... F**k the people trying to bring me down :) so here's my past week in Instagrams, I managed to take a few more photos than last week :)
1. Crispy M&Ms, the best M&Ms in my opinion! Who agrees?
2. My old old pink iPod mini, remember these? Mine is actually still going strong haha!
3. You can always count on your pet to give you a cuddle when you need one.
4. Got way too in to staring at my brother's fish tank when I was stranded at their house for a few hours one night.
5. I didn't even know they made tubs of Sudocrem this tiny! How cute?! Haa.
6. Did anybody else go and pick up their free Starbucks last Wednesday? They spelt my name wrong :(
7. We had to film this duo as part of our TV Studio module at uni. They make such good music, I fell in love a little bit. Check them out on YouTube, they're called TJ and Murphy; if you're in to acoustic music with a small hint of country then you will love them.
8. My mum works in catering and she brought home this tray of sandwiches one night. Needless to say, I didn't eat them all.
9. Went out for a few drinks on St. Patrick's night. I am definitely not a wine person anyway, but this was especially unpleasant to my taste buds.
10. Just a sneak peek of what I wore on my St Patrick's night out. A proper Outfit of the Night post will be up in the next couple of days :) Did you do anything for St. Paddy's?
11. Picked up the Cadbury's Philadelphia to see what all the fuss was about whilst it is on offer for buy one get one free in Tesco. I didn't think I'd like it but it is actually quite nice, the cheese taste is very mild.
I hope you liked this post :) Have you had a busy week?