It has been a pretty boring week this week so I didn't take many Instagram photos; it has been more stressful to be honest, which is again why I haven't blogged much this week :( Bare with me lovelies, I'm fighting through it! Here are the pictures I did take though- hopefully next week will be a lot better! If you would like to follow me on Instagram, my username is @francescassandra :)
1. I used my Lush Leap Frog bath ballistic at the beginning of the week and found the secret message :)
2. I bought a ring on eBay and it came in this tiny envelope. Made me laugh that it still had to be posted as a Large. Royal Mail is ridic.
3 and 4. I have become slightly addicted to the Draw Something app on the iPhone. I was quite impressed with my Pikachu drawing :) The tiger is one that a guy I was playing with drew, it really made me laugh! If you'd like to play Draw Something with me, my username is 'francescassandr' (the 'a' wouldn't fit ): ).
5. I received my Experience Days gift card that I won on a giveaway by the lovely Leanne from A Slice of My Life. Thanks, Leanne, I can't wait to treat myself! :)
6. I have a "Keep Calm and Carry On" phone case on my iPhone, so I thought I would match it with this "Now Panic and Freak Out" wallpaper.
7. I started sorting out my make-up storage today and dug up all my nail polishes that were dotted around the house. I didn't realise I had so many!
What have you been up to this week?