1. My mum made us some popcorn, I hadn't had popcorn in so long! Salty FTW.
2. Had some time to spare before I had to meet my coursework group at uni, so me and a friend grabbed a breakfast panini and coffee at Starbucks.
3 + 4. Spent around four hours at uni on Monday putting together our TV studio set ready for our assessment on Wednesday. It was supposed to look like a manor house.
5. Had a sushi platter for my lunch :)
6. Got all set up on Pinterest. Click here if you'd like to have a gander at my boards.
7. If you're a student like me, you'll understand that 7:00AM is far too early to be getting up.
8. In the studio at 8:30AM on Wednesday to do our final recording. It was a really stressful morning but the filming went really well in the end :)
9. Waking up at 7:00AM means a 3:00PM nap.
10. I was craving profiteroles so I went down to Tesco to buy some. There was far too many for me to eat by myself though!
11. This is me in the back of my dad's car pulling a silly face to somehow cancel out the awkwardness of trying to take a picture of myself with other cars driving right next to us. My ring is cute though, right? I had just bought it in the Miss Selfridge sale.
12. My mum recently got a Blackberry so my dad and I bought her this sparkly bright pink phone case for her as a bit of a joke.
13. I have always favoured Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream but somebody told me that Half Baked was better so I put it to the test. It's definitely up there!
14. My cat being grumpy. I took this right after she hissed at me for moving around on my bed too much.
15. I bought these loafers from Select and I intend on studding them Vectra style. I need your advice though, do I use silver, brass/gold or metallic black studs? Or silver with an occasional brass/gold? Also, would you like to see a DIY post when I get round to doing them?
16. Popped in to Lush today to treat myself to a bath ballistic and I spotted this. I haven't tried the Leap Frog bath ballistic yet and I thought I was too late to get one this year, but this was the last one! He is a little bit deformed but still cute :)
I hope you enjoyed this post, what have you been up to this week? If you would like to check out my Instagram, click here, or follow me on your iPhone (francescassandra) :)