Since festival fashion fever is all over the place with the top UK festivals coming up over the next couple of months, I thought it would be interesting to take a look at the outfits that people were wearing at Calvi On The Rocks in France, especially since it is not the kind of place that you were going to spot wellies and waterproof jackets. Diesel UK and I scoured through the crowds in search of some very well-dressed beauties and here are a few that we found!
1. Loving this couple's clashing prints; I wish a guy I knew would be brave enough to wear such a bright shirt haha!
2. Beige is a colour I find hard to carry off as it can look a little plain. This girl has got it spot on though, the dark coloured belt separates the two pale shades and I love the gold cuffs to accessorize!
3. This lovely lady was easy to spot in her lemon yellow jumper! I love the Alexander Wang style bag, too!
4. This is a style I wish I could pull off so bad! A simple, slim fitting maxi dress with converse; so comfortable yet effortlessly cool.
5. LOVED this girl's outfit. It looks like the French are loving tribal prints too, and the red lipstick and the headband really finished off her festival look.
6. Don't you think these girls look like they should be a girl band? I love the pops of colour in their otherwise simple outfits, and I am very jealous of those tans!
7. Supermodel much? This pretty lady had legs so long I couldn't even fit her on the picture haha! I love the tribal-esque collar around her neck, definitely jazzes up her LBD!
What do you think of the Calvi festival style? Or are you partial to a pair of wellies?