I did one of these posts a couple of weeks back but didn't keep it up as I found I didn't always take enough photos to make a worthy Instagram post. I am going to try and keep it up now though!
1. Went to Ikea and came across these tea lights that were only about £1.67 per pack. They smell amazing too!
2. Have an assignment due today so a few hours were spent in the library last week doing research. So boring.
3. Popped in to Superdrug when I was finished in the library to pick up the MUA Love Hearts collection nail polishes. You can see swatches of them all here.
4. Subway breakfast- Bacon, egg and cheese sub. Best start to the morning.
5. 11 degrees with highs of 16? It was almost summer.
6. My first creme eggs of the year, way overdue. These were the only things keeping me together on a very stressful day at uni.
7. Bought this animal print sweater from Select. Absolutely love it!
8. Had to go into the TV studio at uni to set up our TV set for our assignment this week.
9. Our set, half way finished. It's supposed to be like a manor house, still need to add a fire place, some portraits and other bits and bobs to make it more homely.
10. This is what I really went to Ikea for. Attempted to build it on my own...
11. ... And succeeded! A proud moment for me, I'm normally useless! Haha.
I hope you enjoyed this post, will take more photos for you this week :)
If you would like to follow me on Instagram, feel free! @FrancesCassandra